says:

(August 9, 2009.)

That dude in the middle is totally awesome!!! I Know him:D

anonymous II - the sequel says:

(August 9, 2009.)

I dunno, I miss their previous leadsinger!

anonymous III says:

(August 9, 2009.)

The singer is great!! :)

asdadaasaWE says:

(August 10, 2009.)

Tack för bytet av sångare.

SayMoi says:

(August 10, 2009.)

Who wouldn't love you guys?? :) Good sound and decent look (I know I'm prejudiced but whoever your bassist is, keep him if you want any kind of female crowd :P).

Alright, name…I suggest Meta. :P Kidding. Personally, I still like Lack, but I can understand why you might want a change of pace…

Frank says:

(August 11, 2009.)

Don't mention it jacob.
Just glad it came out alright.

Anders B says:

(August 11, 2009.)

Fan va bra ni är! Bra spelat och den här gången lyckades ni få in inställningarna så att man mer eller mindre hör allas instrument bra i bandet! Något som också var Kul var att se Jimmy ta över efter Emil.

Jakob Burrows says:

(August 29, 2009.)

Thanks y'all!

@Anders: Jimmys gitarr (Jimmyn med gitarr, alltså) borde ha låtit ungefär 20 kg mer, men annars var det väl okej.

Tuesday says:

(June 4, 2011.)

ThatÂ’s really srhwed! Good to see the logic set out so well.

Jenita says:

(June 4, 2011.)

YouÂ’re the one with the bnaris here. IÂ’m watching for your posts.

Honeysuckle says:

(October 2, 2011.)

Well done atrcile that. I'll make sure to use it wisely.

Radmir says:

(October 29, 2012.)

to harbour emronous oil resources.Now if such claims had been made five years ago, nobody would have paid attention. But after the shale gas revolution, nothing seems impossible. Indeed, in [PDF], Anu K. Mittal, Director of Natural Resources and Environment of the US Government Accountability Office (GAO), has some sensational things to say about shale oil resources in the western part of the US. The Green River Formation , said Mittal, an assemblage of over 1,000 feet of sedimentary rocks that lie beneath parts of Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming contains the world's largest deposits of oil shale. USGS [the United States Geological Survey] estimates that the Green River Formation contains about 3 trillion barrels of oil, and about half of this may be recoverable, depending on available technology and economic conditions. The Rand Corporation, a nonprofit research organization, estimates that 30 to 60 percent of the oil shale in the Green River Formation can be recovered. At the midpoint of this estimate, almost half of the 3 trillion barrels of oil would be recoverable. This is an amount about equal to the entire world's proven oil reserves. Mittal does acknowledge that exploitation of these resources presents a number of key challenges , but challenges can be overcome after all. Especially with such a treasure in sight.

Mina says:

(November 28, 2013.)

( 2012.02.18 02:24 ) : When I originally coentmemd I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I purchase four emails sticking with exactly the same comment. Possibly there is by any indicates you may get rid of me from that service? Thanks!

Jonathan says:

(December 1, 2013.)

Well, I left out the bit where I have a spreadsheet for reveiw books that I will only cross off when everything is done. And I like ticking off books, knowing that I've finished with them.